Small Business Server (SBS) is designed for companies with up to 75 users.
It is based on Windows Server 2003, which provides Active Directory services, user logon, file and print services. SBS also includes;
- Exchange Server - for email management
- Internet Security and Acceleration Server - for firewall and internet proxy services
- SQL Server - for server-based database handling
- Internet Information Service - for hosting websites
- Sharepoint Server - for internal intranet sites
- Fax services